We know it's not always easy ordering online, that's why we offer a sample service for you to see and feel the product before placing your bulk order with branding.
Due to the volume of requests, administration time and shipping costs involved, we cannot supply free samples.
If it's just for sizing purposes, we suggest you use the sizing chart provided on the product page or alternatively you can buy the garment(s) and keep them for sizing your staff.
Look for our 'Sample Available' logo in the product pictures to see if this option is available for your desired product.
Please note that ALL Samples will be subject to the following Terms & Conditions.
- Samples must be ordered online as a sample order. Write SAMPLE in the notes section at checkout.
- Samples (including freight) must be paid upfront at time of order.
- A sample order cannot contain more than 1 of the same style/colour/size
(You could order different sizes or colours of the same style, but no one item may be the same).
- A $25 or 10% (which ever is greater) per brand/label restocking fee is applicable - This is to cover the expenses involved with providing this service (freight from the warehouse and suppliers restocking/administration fees).
- Samples can be purchased from some brands only. See the product images for our Sample Service logo. Contact us to enquire about an item/brand if you are unsure.
- Approved samples must be returned within 5 days of receiving.
- Samples must be returned in new, unworn condition, in all original packaging with labels/swingtags still attached - EXACTLY how they were received.
- Any garments returned to us soiled, or not in the original condition (as above), will not be accepted.
- Freight fees are non-refundable. Samples must be returned to us at customers expense.
- Samples will not be refunded, only credits (credit on your account to be spent on future orders) will be applied.
- We reserve the right to refuse any return that does not match our Returns Policy.
- Samples returned MUST follow the below Return Authorisation Process.
RETURN AUTHORISATION PROCESS
Before returning any garment, you must contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request a Return Authorisation.
In this email, you must include the following information:
- Your Order / Invoice Number
- The Code, Colour & Size of the item(s) you wish to return